- Master degree in Law from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Bulgaria (2005).
- Fully qualified lawyer, Member of the Bar Association in Lovech since 2009
- Institute of Continuing Education, University of Cambridge,Diploma in English and European Union Law (2009г.).
- Graduate of Women’s Human Rights Training Institute(2013)
- Council of Europe course on the admissibility criteria of applications submitted before the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg (2014)
Areas of practice
legal counseling and representation before state and arbitration courts in Bulgaria in the field of Property and Commercial Law; Commercial contracts and deals; Legal status of foreigners; International Family Law; Privacy protection; Discrimination; preparing applications and representation before the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.